First Response Team Application
We are happy to see that you are interested in applying to our team! Please follow the steps below to ensure you complete your application! The application includes information that is important to read prior to submitting your application.
- Simply download and save the Application PDF using the button below and following the instructions within the application to submit once finished.
- Download the Background Check below to receive a Police Vulnerable Sector Check (PVSC) to submit with your application. The letter includes instructions on the first page.
- Ensure you try to complete the application to the best of your ability. If you need to leave a field blank, please use “N/A”.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact the Member Services Coordinator prior to submitting the application. The Member Services Coordinator contact information can be found on the Team Contacts page.
- The applicant must be 18 at least years of age or older.
- The applicant must not have a criminal background that would display on a Level 3 Criminal Background Check
- The applicant must live within Fort William First Nation or within short distance of the community.
- The applicant must be able and willing to complete training, attending meetings and be able to complete duties when tasked.